Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today, Delivery time aprox. 1-3 workdays*
- Order number: L11561
100% ORGANIC COTTON | MADE IN EUROPE | STUFFING MADE FROM RECYCLED ORGANIC COTTON FABRIC SCRAPS
That’s what is very important to us when it comes to dog toys:
- No filling made of synthetic fibres that could enter the dog's organism through the mouth and leave microplastics behind
- No synthetic fibres that could release harmful pollutants via the oral mucous membranes
- Use of environmentally friendly materials only
- High-quality for maximum playfun
Henry the rabbit and his friends not only look cute and provide lots of fun for our dogs, they also come with messages.
Each animal represents an environmental or animal welfare issue that is very close to our hearts and can’t get enough attention.
- Outer: organic cotton canvas, organic cotton terry cloth.
- Filling: Recycled organic cotton fabric scraps
Henry the bunny stands up against animal testing. More than two million animals are still abused for animal experiments (only in Germany) every year.
- Size: approx. 16x16 cm suitable for small dogs
- Colour: grey/pink/white
Did you know: all products from our shop are of course free of animal testing.
Little Pig Tilda wants to draw attention to conventional factory farming, which is still allowed in a lot of countries (Germany is one of them) and still is a very sad standard in far too many farms.
Did you know: The origin of the meat is controlled for all products in the shop, which means that the meat does not come from factory farming. We have confirmation in writing, that the farming method is organic quality or better, because we think animal love doesn't stop with your own animal.
- Size: approx. 24x14cm suitable for medium to large dogs
- colour: pink/grey/white
The condition of our oceans is literally hard on Momo the turtle's stomach. But not only turtles mistake plastic for food and swallow the dangerous rubbish. Whole islands of plastic are floating in our oceans and endangering the habitat of their inhabitants. We want to reduce the amount of plastic waste that ends up in the sea and therefore use plastic-free alternatives in our shop.
Did you know: We also ship 100% plastic-free!
- Size: approx. 25x 26cm suitable for medium to large dogs
- colour: yellow/grey/white
Whale Walter doesn't want to be a lonely fish and therefore reminds us of sustainable fishing and responsible treatment of all marine life. A sufficient supply of omega-3 fatty acids is important, but the source of the nutrient does not always have to be an animal. You can find plant-based alternatives in our shop.
- Size: approx. 34x 14cm suitable for medium to large dogs
- colour: grey/white/yellow
All toys have been developed with great attention to detail and are handmade in Europe.
Note: A dog toy made of fabric can always be destroyed. Just sooner by one dog than another. Maybe your dog is very gentle with it or you know that it usually destroys everything within minutes? We have tested the toys on our dogs, but for your own dog you are the best to know if it is worth it.