Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today, Delivery time aprox. 1-3 workdays*
- Order number: L11165
EAR CLEANER - the miracle against dirt and ear shaking.
For the prevention of ear infections.
Which dog owner does not suffer when their dog shake or scratch their ears again and again?LILA LOVES IT'S EAR CLEANER is ideal to prevent this or to clean the dog's ears of existing dirt. It gently loosens stuck earwax and frees the ear canal from unpleasant odours. The ear is soothed, cared for and annoying and painful ear shaking is reduced. The EAR CLEANER creates a mildly acidic environment that is unsuitable for mites, fungi and bacteria.
Clean ears - thanks to herbal ingredients, completely without alcohol!
EAR CLEANER shines with purely natural ingredients. Natural lactic acid combined with plant surfactants and rosemary cleanse mildly and effectively. A proven combination of microsilver, zinc and lavender has a soothing, cleansing and caring effect. The cleanser can be used preventively and supportively. For long-term care, we recommend using the EAR GEL after cleansing (1 hour apart).
- Mild, effective cleansing
- With microsilver, zinc and lavender
- Without alcohol
For use in the external ear canal. Shake before use and warm to body temperature. In acute cases, apply a little cleaner into the ear canal 1-2 times a day. Then gently massage the base of the ear from the outside. The dog will shake out the dissolved dirt on its own. Then carefully clean the ear with a clean, soft cloth or cotton ball. A deeper cleaning of the ear canal should only be carried out by a vet.
Use within 6 months after opening.
100% recycled plastic
AQUA, GLYCERIN*, POLYGLYCERYL-4 CAPRATE, ZINC SULPHATE (ZINC), SODIUM BENZOATE, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, LACTIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SCLEROTIUM GUM, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA OIL (LAVENDER OIL), ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS LEAF OIL (ROSEMARY OIL), SILVER (MICRONISED).
*From controlled organic cultivation.
- Glycerin - plant-based moisturiser
- Polyglyceryl-4-Caprate - serves as a vegetable emulsifier
- Zinc Sulfate - Zinc is necessary for the formation of regenerating enzymes and thereby unfolds its cell-stabilising effect.
- Sodium Benzoate - occurs naturally in resins and fruits and serves as a preservative and fragrance.
- Coco-glucoside - is a purely natural mild vegetable surfactant for effective dirt removal and cleansing.
- Lactic acid - lactic acid protects the skin from drying out and creates an environment that is incompatible with bacteria and fungi.
- Potassium sorbate - Potassium sorbate is considered a safe preservative and is used in food and cosmetics.Sclerotium gum - a natural thickening agent
- Lavandula Angustifolia Oil - the linalool contained in lavender oil has a calming and regenerating effect. The more than 2000 ingredients contained in this oil ensure that stressed skin recovers quickly and well. Lavender oil from Provence calms through the power of its essential oils and is successfully used in aromatherapy.
- Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil - Rosemary oil has always been said to have a positive effect on the skin. It has a vitalising effect and restores the skin's natural pH value.
- Silver (Micronized) - the micro silver used here is considered a skin flora stabiliser and cleansing component. It is deposited only selectively on the skin surface and does not penetrate the skin and the body.